Do you have stained or discolored teeth? Do you want a smile makeover? If yes, cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for you! It’s only natural to feel insecure about your stained, chipped, or discolored teeth. But you no longer have to worry about such issues anymore, thanks to cosmetic dentistry in Prosper.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that specializes in improving the appearance of your teeth. The cosmetic dentist in Prosper is a qualified professional who will provide you with cosmetic dental treatments like teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, and dental veneers.
What Are The Most Common Dental Procedures And Their Benefits?
Do you have stained or discolored teeth? Although you might brush regularly and maintain proper oral care, you may still develop stains due to your diet or oral routine. To remove these stubborn stains and bring back shine to your teeth, professional teeth whitening treatment is a great option to brighten your smile!
There are a lot of options teeth whitening options, such as over-the-counter gels, strips, trays, or even home remedies that claim to whiten your teeth. However, these products can be tough to use, requires multiple applications, cause uneven whitening, increased sensitivity, or even worse, bleached gums. However, With professional teeth whitening, you will achieve up to eight shades lighter teeth within one session that lasts about 30 minutes to an hour.
A good cosmetic dentist will thoroughly examine your teeth and determine the kind of stains on your teeth. If your stains or discoloration is permanent, no amount of teeth whitening is going to remove or change the appearance of your teeth. In such situations, you can opt for bonding or veneers. Also, if you have dental fillings or other tooth restorations, it won’t change color. So make sure you consult the cosmetic dentist in Prosper to find the right option to brighten your teeth.
Benefits Of Teeth Whitening
- Your smile will improve
- Improved Self-Esteem
- Improved oral health
- Quick results
- Safer for your teeth
- Customized treatment
Dental bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure where the dentist will apply a tooth-colored resin material on the surface of your tooth. Next, the dentist will use a special light to bond it to your tooth to restore and improve your smile.
Benefits Of Dental Bonding
- Dental bonding gives a natural look, and no one will know that you had a cosmetic dental procedure.
- It is a non-invasive procedure that doesn’t require enamel removal.
- You also don’t require extra tools or techniques to clean your teeth; instead, dental bonding can protect your teeth from bacteria.
- Dental bonding is also low-cost and budget-friendly and can fix a variety of dental issues like chipped, stained, or cracked teeth.
- It also is a relatively quick procedure that takes approximately an hour to complete.
- Dental bonding is durable & versatile, and it’s reversible.
Veneers are thin tooth-colored shells that are placed on your front tooth. It can cover all the imperfections of your smile and give you fuller, more even, and more aligned teeth. You can get the ideal shape, size, and color of teeth and give the appearance of straighter teeth.
Benefits Of Dental Veneers
- Dental veneers can fix a variety of dental issues like cracks, chips, stains, etc.
- It is also natural looking & works just like your tooth.
- With dental veneers, a thin layer of your enamel is removed so your veneers can stick better.
- Dental veneers are durable & don’t require much maintenance.
Enhance Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is a great way to get a smile makeover and cover all the imperfections in your smile. If you have chipped, cracked, stained, gapped or any other dental issue that makes you feel insecure about your smile, make sure you visit the best dentist in Prosper today to discuss different options.